- I love summer. In fact, I am thinking it may be in my future to move where it is summer all year round. I much prefer tank tops and flip flops to boots and scarves! (and they take up less room in the closet)
- Our little trip to Chase was better than we even imagined. I am working like a mad man on my mini album and hope to have it ready to share with you by week's end!
- My back yard is currently a disaster...but with a new back step and sidewalk almost completed!
- I have just finished reading The Thorn Birds (almost 700 pages worth) which I saw with my parents as a mini series. I was determined to track down the DVD by any means necessary, when lo and behold, it was right there in front of me at London Drugs the other day! I intend to watch it this weekend.
- Having only one daughter home at the moment means I can focus on loving on one, but I am truly missing the other!
- I wish I had the opportunity to golf more. (I have cute golf clothes and nowhere to wear them) Seriously, I am able to shoot straight now, but Sean gets too frustrated and doesn't want to go anymore!
- I love my parents! I took the girls out to the farm this past weekend and they are coming to my house this weekend. We need to be closer together...
- I have only 3 weeks of summer holidays left and then I am back to work. (where did the time go? and why to fast?)
- My house is almost resettled. I have plans to share room by room with you on this blog in the fall.
- I have seen a few good movies so far this summer. Salt with Angelina Jolie. Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Both were entertaining, just not thought provoking.
And I have to add one more...
It was my sister's birthday this week and it was so awesome to celebrate with her. The evening before her birthday we went out to supper with J&J and then to a movie (Salt) and then I took her to lunch and shopping on the day of her birthday. It is always good to spend time with her and love on her. She is so genuine and straightforward. I feel so comfortable with her and am eternally grateful that we managed to remain friends as adults. Love you Sista!!