I am taking...
- Black journaling pen (Stampin' Up)
- Mono rolling adhesive
- Stamp pad (Stampin' Up)
- Small scissors (Stampin' Up)
- Tiny attacher (Tim Holtz)
- Corner rounder punch (EK Success)
- Mini alphabet stamp set (Michaels)
- Instax Mini camera
- A baggie filled with pre-stamped images and journaling spots, a few jumbo playing cards (dollar store), file folder stickers (dollar store), tickets (dollar store), mini clips (Stampin' Up)
I will probably think of something else to take along, but those are the basics. Of course I will have to store the scissors in my checked luggage as they would be confiscated in customs (Canadian), so I will have to be creative with tearing anything I scrap up until I retrieve my luggage.
If you'd like, I have already posted about the pre-made album, which you can see here...
I am very excited to say the least! I leave for my trip on July 18th with 8 of my cousins. We are all flying from Calgary, Canada to Tulsa, Oklahoma to visit another cousin. We will be together in the US for 12 days, all us girls. I can just imagine the laughter and heart-to-heart talks already!