This particular grid is the pictures that I made into my August Photo A Day mini album.
But as mentioned, I simply cannot create a book like that for each month, although I wish I could!
Instead, however, I am going to capture each month in a grid like the one shown above.
So here is September's Instagram pics for the Photo A Day challenge...
- You, now back to school self-portrait
- father she absolutely adores him
- far away it looks so close, yet so far away...
- in my mailbox Canadian House & Home magazine
- bright love it when I get a bright idea!
- everyday I park under this tree
- natural water dispenser at Mercato in Canmore
- at night sun disappearing over the mountains
- something you do most weekends go hiking in Canmore
- black + white shadows on my wall
- hero my ordinary everyday hero
- together Ash + I went to lululemon together
- table new table at my front entry
- favourite favourite moment of the day...reading with my nephew
- first thing you see the wreath on my sister's door as I go to visit
- strange the contrails do not seem to be dissipating today...
- in my fridge take out containers from last night's supper
- price supper out for Jess' 18th birthday
- underneath underneath all of this is my desk
- man-made transportation to a volleyball tournament
- sometimes I cannot believe I get to be the mom of these two
- up Ashley playing volleyball
- before bedtime hot cup of tea
- three things computer, pen, mug of tea...ready to work
- frame fall outside my window
- near self-portrait
- love/hate coaching volleyball / early morning practices
- a good thing DQ mint oreo blizzard
- errand Spirit of Christmas store in Banff
- you, then grade 6
Now I just have to decide what to do with the grids each month...