It worked out great for me as I was one of those who was away. Being at a different time, there were some new faces at my class this time around. It was fun to visit with new ladies sharing a similar love for paint and paper.
We started with a bit of moulding paste to create the chevron design. Then did a wash with spray inks in blues, followed by some rub-on distressing ink in brown.
Next, we added some stamps and washi tape before attaching this small file folder (after grunging it up a bit of course). We added the paper flowers and butterfly and a few quotes cut from the pages of the book.
The file folder even opens to hide more journaling or a few extra photos (which I have not added yet).
I didn't take many photos this time around as I found myself quite engaged in the process and simply forgot to stop and document!
We are now more than half way through this project. Only five more chapters to go...