So, I made a little mini album for Valentine's Day.
I know that was a few weeks ago now, but I am just getting around to posting it.
I had a list of 'things I want to try' in this album and I was able to check most of them off.
1. Gold, cream and pink colour scheme...check!
2. Words cut from my Cameo...check!
3. Stitching with gold thread...check!
4. Hand-made paper pinwheels...check!
6. Stitch in some fabric (I used tulle)...check!
7. Play with the watercolor effect...check!
8. Make doilies that are 3in (I cut vellum with my Cameo)..check!
9. Incorporate a mini tag booklet inside an album...check!
10. Use lots of photos of US to celebrate years and years of being in love...check!
11. Make my own dimensional embellishments...check!
12. Use a hardcover novel as the base for my album (like the one I did for my More Happy Little Moments class) ...check!
I felt so satisfied after making this album. I was able to incorporate so many different techniques and ideas that had inspired me over the past weeks. And, mostly, I am happy to have another reminder of so many wonderful memories.
And don't worry, the items that did not get covered in this album will most likely show up in the next one!